Dark skin spots or patches are not a medical problem but affects many people, because it still very unattractive. Also every person who has this problem tries their best to fix this condition. Usually, dark skin spots can appear on the neck, or under the arms and on the inner thighs and also can be a result of a combination of factors. If you clean your neck area ineffective, or you are exposed on sun light, or you have some genetics issue, all of this can be the reason which can cause this condition. Other reasons can be polycystic ovary syndrome or diabetes, also sudden weight gain or weight loss.
Cosmetic treatments can be used to remove this dark spots. But these treatments usually involve the use of chemicals and also are very expensive.
If you don’t like to expose your skin to this chemical treatments or you just can’t spend so much money for this treatment , we are offering to you this perfect natural remedy which guarantees amazing results.
The Ingredients you need:
- One tablespoon of baking soda ;
- One tablespoon of Olive Oil;
- One tablespoon of Salt.
Way of preparation:
You need to make a smooth cream by mixing all of the ingredients in a plastic bowl. After that, you can apply the cream on the dark patches area. You need to allow it to stay for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, you can wash your face with plenty of cold water.
Also, to remove dark skin, another option is by using white clay, milk, and lemon. You should add lemon and milk in a bowl with white clay, and mix well. Apply the obtained mixture on the skin area and let it stay for about 15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the skin with cold water.
- Consume foods rich in vitamin E and drink a lot of water;
- You can also add a bit of coconut oil in the mixture;
- Use sunscreen with appropriate UV protection when going out in the sun;
- Use extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and preferably skim milk for the preparation of the remedy;
- Do this procedure three times per week, until the dark patches disappear;
This recipe is very useful and you must try it!